Saturday, December 14, 2013

Tolkien Headcanons #2

Tonight I found out that Luke Evans is a pretty dang good singer AND THEN I found out he played Roger in a West End production of Rent. Rent is my favorite musical so naturally I FREAKED OUT and then proceeded to listen to all the songs I could find of Luke singing in the musical.
Okay I have a headcanon now that Bard would sing his wife love songs till she fell asleep. And he would sometimes wake her up while he hummed in her ear and kissed her cheek.
And when she was on her deathbed, she asked him to sing her her favorite song and he did while trying to fight back tears.Their children watched from afar and softly sang along. And as Bard reached the last verse, she closed her eyes and smiled before taking her last breath.
He then finished the song before letting himself cry.

Don't look at me, don't touch me. I made myself dead inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment