Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My first day in Frostbluff.



Over the last few weeks I've made multiple posts on Twitter/Facebook about my excitement for the Yule Festival in LOTRO because I've been hearing so many good things about it and I COULDN'T WAIT. I even contemplated staying up late to wait for the moment it started but I wasn't dedicated enough.

Well it's only been one day and I already caved and got my main a new pony (do not trust me around turbine points okay, especially around the holidays because I will spoil my guardian rotten I swear), and got her a new outfit. I wish one of the ponies had a red/green color scheme, I'd be all over that. And I'm still too low to get a war horse, I'm only level 42. (BUT SOOON.) So it's been a pretty successful day for Alellea, though I can't say the same for my alts... mostly because I used them all to buy stuff for her. (Sorry Malyndael, Niralieth, and Tahlae! Love you.)

Not many of the other cosmetics interest me but I do have my eye on the theatre stage, the thespian title and some hats and gloves...I have enough time!


No comments:

Post a Comment