Saturday, April 5, 2014

MoCCA Fest Goodies 2014

Today I went to the MoCCA Arts Fest, it was AMAZING. It was my first MoCCA Fest and I'm disappointed that I didn't go to one before! I came in with a good amount of money because I knew that I would be tempted to buy a lot of great artwork. I ended up FORCING myself to leave because if I stayed I would have spent all of my money. All of it.

Here is all of the art I got. So much art. Beautiful, beautiful art.





This is a Beren and LĂșthien print by Steen. This was my first purchase!


This next purchase was a bit of a surprise. I did not know that Evan Palmer was going to be there, and I saw the cover of his Silm comic from the corner of my eye. I don't even think I looked at the price before I decided to buy it... I HAD to have it. I love love love love everything about this.


The next group of art is by Kali Ciesemier. She had sooo much great stuff at her table. I bought her Game of Thrones postcard pack and grabbed a couple free postcards.


Next photo includes a free bookmark from Isabelle Melancon and Megan Lavey-Heaton from the Namesake Comic. Then there's the cat piece and boombox button I bought from Kim Sielbeck. I got some cool business cards and five "Bilbo Nubbins" stickers by Kayla Kinoo.


This is a print by Janet Sung of Korean food. Just looking at it is making my hungry.

This is a postcard by Emmy Reis.


Okay so the next photos are all of art by Angela Rizza! I bought one of everything from her table...because of course I did. How could you not??

These are prints relating to Breaking Bad, Hannibal and Where the Wild Things are.


These are her illustrations that relate to nature. Lots of birds!


Game of Thrones art.


A bunch of Harry Potter art.


And finally the Tolkien art!!




There was SO MUCH more stuff that I wanted to buy, but my money ran out. *sigh* Next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment