Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dorming worries.

This is only a small portion of my stuff.
I'm going to be moving into my college dorm this weekend and I am excited, terrified, and nervous. This is my third year of college, but I have yet to get that dorming experience. On top of that, this is my third college. Yup. I've transferred a lot, but the school I'm finally going will allow me to pursue my interests in graphic design which I'm very relieved and happy about. I can't wait to take my classes this semester! In addition to a couple of literature courses I'm going to be taking a typography, color and design, and a graphic novel class. I'm really hoping I'll be able to draw and create stories for my LOTRO characters.
My schedule is a bit weird since I'm transferring in and kinda of had last pickings, so I have a class during the weekend which sucks but oh well, I'll do it if I must.

I'm very scared to meet my roommates... what if they don't like me? What if I'm too eager? What if they don't like LOTR???? These thoughts run through my mind constantly throughout the day. I'm planning on putting up a Middle-earth map poster, so hopefully they don't mind. HOPEFULLY THEY DON'T HATE TOLKIEN.

Okay, so back to the exciting part. I'll be dorming! I'll be independent! Well I'll only be like an hour from home BUT STILL. Hopefully I'm not over packing... but I probably am.


No comments:

Post a Comment