Thursday, September 12, 2013

New edition of The Hobbit!

I now have 20 copies of The Hobbit. You can never have too many books.... right?
Right.


I knew I wanted my 20th copy to be extra special and indeed it was! It's the newest edition of the classic, with illustrations by Jemima Catlin. 


As I'm writing this I'm glancing over to my bookshelf and looking at the book. I'm so happy to have it as part of my collection! Hmm, I wonder if my local Barnes & Noble will sell it when it's released here... I wonder if they're selling the deluxe edition. I'm going to have to go visit.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful edition! I have to get it myself asap.
    Today I caught myself how I was looking online for cheap editions of LOTR that I could add to my "collection". I guess collecting Tolkien is contagious lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tolkien collecting will suck you in so fast, it's oddly addicting haha

      Delete