Friday, June 20, 2014

Tolkien Artist Fridays: lauren-draws-things

Welcome to week four of Tolkien Artist Fridays! Who else is surprised I have actually been keeping up to date with this? Okay so this week I wanted to talk about Lauren, lauren-draws-things on Tumblr, and her absolutely perfect and hilarious Tolkien drawings and comics. If you ever need to smile or get a laugh in your day you should go through her "I'm sorry Mr. Tolkien" tag. I've seen all of the posts but I still go back because they're just that good. Some of the drawings have swearing, just a warning if that's not your thing. And don't forget to read the captions under the post, because they're always just as funny as the artwork.

Here's one of my favorites. I still laugh so much when I see it.

If I have ever talked with you about The Hobbit films, you'll know how disappointed I am at the lack of the starving scene. You know the scene. You know. So this post speaks to me on a spiritual level.


Her drawings of chubby baby Legolas give me life.



See all of Lauren's work on her Tumblr, Portfolio website, and Society6.

No comments:

Post a Comment