Friday, June 13, 2014

The Legend of Korra: Book 3 TRAILER

On my commute home a couple days ago I got a text from a friend in all caps that read "THE NEW KORRA TRAILER." I was on a train around people so I had to somehow try to bury my excitement until I got home. My friend was texting me screenshots from the trailer and soon after I caved and watched it on my phone, bracing myself to not yell or dance around over what I would see. In only just about two minutes, so much happened.


Okay, one of the first things you see is some absolutely beautiful scenery. This place is so... shiny.


YES MORE BENDING.


An entire herd of flying bison!!! *clutches Appa plushie* And are all of those people air benders??


Who is that? A new bad guy?


*dreamy sigh* I will never get tired of the animation.
I wonder what's happening here. They look like they're about to do an ambush.


Hey Bumi.


EPIC MUSIC STARTS PLAYING.



*gasp* SPARKY SPARKY BOOM... WOMAN?


Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Water bender... who water bends her arms. I'm diggin' this.


DRAGON!!


More awesome happens, people are bending all over the place, there's explosions, car chases... all that good stuff.

What happened to Korra? D:


LIN!!!


ZUKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! IT'S BEEN SIX YEARS SINCE I HAVE SEEN MORE OF YOU.


Who are all of these new airbenders?? I need MORE information.


Yes yes yesss, lots of female baddies!


Shit's about to go down.


ZUKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.


A lot more epicness happens, I'm just too lazy to include more caps. BUT YESSSSS. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON.

No comments:

Post a Comment