Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Ponies!

I got my fifth pony today, the Prized Mathom Society Steed! I've been so excited to get this pony, not only because it's beautiful but because it reminds me of one of the pet rabbits I had growing up, Oreo. I really should stop spending all of my coins on ponies.....naaah. (Starter pony not shown)

This was the first pony I got after the starter one. It's the Spooky Steed of the Bat that I got during the Harvest Festival this year. I decided to name him Mal.

This next one was a pleasant surprise! It's the Treasure Laden Pony I got while taking part in the Treasure Hunt a while back. I started in hopes of getting enough tokens for a goat but lost interest eventually. This is such a cool mount, gold coins fall out of the bags as you ride it. Her name is Trix.
Next up is the Prized Liver Chestnut pony that I was able to get once I became kindred with the Wardens of Annuminas, I named her Mina. She goes well with my map maker traveling outfit!
Last but not least is the Prized Mathom Society Pony! Her name is Thea and man is she pretty. Was so excited to finally be kindred with the Mathom Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment