Thursday, November 28, 2013

More and more LOTRO.

I purchased an expansion pack from LOTRO today because it was on sale for $19.99, it came with the Moria, Mirkwood, Isengard and Rohan expansions. Not only that but I got two new character slots, the Warden and Rune keeper classes and two new steeds! I had no idea about the new steeds so it was a nice surprise to see them in my inventory.

Steed of the Eastemnet
Red-clad Horse of the Gap
I made a woman from Gondor Warden character today and named her Niralieth. She's level 12 right now and still questing around Combe. It's fun so far playing as a Warden...I think defense classes are my favorite. (I love being a guardian!) I'm still learning what it takes to be this class, so many different combinations for fighting! Maybe I'll make a cheat sheet and study it so I'll be prepared when going against baddies.

I maaaaay have made another new character.... this time an elf champion named Elthiriond. He's my first male character! Well, I did make one a long time ago, a man named Ethrilhelm, but that was on a different account and I can't even remember what my username/email was.
Elthiriond is a smirker and has a really sweet hairdo.


Now what I want to do is explore my characters more, meaning I want to figure out their personalities and likes and dislikes. I have it almost figured out for my main, Alellea, but not quite.
Four characters. Alellea (hobbit guardian), Malyndael (elf hunter), Niralieth (woman warden), Elthiriond (elf champion), I wonder if I can keep up!
I do have one more character slot left for Landroval...hmmmmmmm. Another hobbit perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment